The OLYMPION Dialysis Center of Amaliada, on the Peninsula of Peloponnese, is set in a renovated building, on the main road of the city of Amaliada.
It is a modern renal facility that can easily be reached from all the hotels located along the beautiful beaches of the surrounding area and offers free parking space.
The highly equipped Center welcomes local and International patients for dialysis treatments since 2017.
All the OLYMPION Dilaysis Centers combine high-end technology, provided by GAMBRO Company, specialized in high-end technical support for the renal treatment, and experienced personnel. The Dialysis treatment options offered include hemodialysis and on-line hemodiafiltration.
The medical teams are supervised by the Medical Director of each Center and make sure that the provided treatment is carried out according to the highest medical standards.
The Medical and the Administrative staff that coordinate your dialysis before and during your stay, will be pleased to assist you before your arrival and welcome you at the Center. The friendly teams of the OLYMPION Dialysis Centers, are multilingual and take good care of the holiday patients’ safety and comfort during their treatment.
- On-line hemodiafiltration
• Water treatment with double reverse osmosis.
• Ability for online hemodiafiltration.
• Great variety of dialyzer membranes and surfaces, Low & High Flux dialyzers.
• Wide variety of needles (fistula needles) for painless puncture.
• State-of-the-art hemodialysis water quality control systems.
• Power generator for energy autonomy of the Center.
• Electro-mechanical beds.
• Ambulance for the safe transfer of high risk patients.
• Department of resuscitation for emergencies.
• Complete ultrasound check for genitourinary system, upper and lower urinary tract.
• Control by Ultrasound Doppler of the vascular network.
• Urine sediment test.
• Contract with the National Social Security Fund (EOPYY).
• Collaboration with doctors of other specialties (Cardiologist, Pulmonologist, Radiologist, Microbiologist).
• Full and immediate treatment of vascular access problems (fistula, indwelling catheter) in cooperation with the departments of interventional radiology and vascular surgery clinic of the closest Hospital.
• Monthly lab testing and daily per-need lab test required.
• Free Wi-Fi for patients and attendants.
• Comfortable lobby with TV.
• TV sets in the hemodialysis hall with headphones for each patient.
• Light snack and soft drinks for the patients.
• Latest technology air conditioning and air exchange systems in the dialysis halls.
• Special Vehicle for the transfer of patients to and from the Center, upon request.
At the ultra modern facilities of the OLYMPION Dialysis Centers, patients enjoy special care and amenities that ensure a pleasant and safe stay.
Ambulance Transfer & Transportation Services
Ambulance services for emergency or non emergency cases, are provided upon request and after coordination, 24/7, 365 days, with all the OLYMPION Centers.
Transportation services are also available for patients who need to be transferred, from their hotel or place of residency, to and from the OLYMPION Dialysis Center.