IASO Group is one of the largest private Healthcare Groups in Greece, with four ultramodern health units, three in Athens and one in Larissa, Filoktitis, the largest Recovery and Rehabilitation Center in Athens, thusly providing a complete patient-centered healthcare system.
IASO Group provides all patients with excellent and constantly improving healthcare services by adopting the most highly sophisticated medical practices worldwide, through continuing training and education of the medical, nursing and administrative staff and by investing in advanced medical equipment. All our clinics are ISO and Temos Certified.
- IASO, General Maternity and Gynecology Clinic
mainly covers obstetric and gynecological medical cases, as well a broad range of diagnostic - therapeutic services. IASO has specialized departments for treatment such as radiotherapy (Linear Accelerators - Simulator), brachytherapy department, nuclear medicine (iodine, scans, etc.), imaging (M.R.I. - C.T. etc.), which can treat the whole spectrum of patients.
- The leading Maternity Clinic in Greece and one of the most modern in Europe
- State-of-the-art Gynecological Center with the potential to treat the whole spectrum of cases
- One of the biggest Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU)
- Staffed by experienced, world-renowned clinicians and highly trained nursing staff
- Cutting-edge medical devices and full coverage of the full range of Diagnostic, Laboratory and Therapeutic services
- Fully renovated Assisted Reproduction Unit – In vitro Fertilization (ARU-IVF)
- One of the biggest Radiation Oncology Centers (ROC) in Greece
- High quality policy based on international standards
- Comprehensive medical care and treatment on a 24-hour basis
- 486-bed capacity including not only IASO and IASO Children’s Hospital but also the Adult Intensive Care Unit (AICU), the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) beds
- 4 fully equipped Operating Rooms and 6 Endoscopy Rooms
- Great emphasis is placed on the promotion and support of Breastfeeding, following the “Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding” as these are set by WHO and UNICEF
- IASO Children's Hospital
is a State of the art pediatric clinic, which offers complete healthcare services according to the standards of world-class pediatric hospitals, for children from 3 months old to 14 years old. It features fully equipped organized operating rooms and intensive care units, cath lab, cardiac surgery center and other departments for various to pediatric specialties.